Перейти к содержимому

Hot latinas BBW !

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в этой теме

Eddiemot

Eddiemot
  • Новичок

• Новички
I thought about that as I concentrated on my aim for a minute, and as I finished up, I said, "Well I don't like you suddenly changing the rules. And I don't appreciate you attacking me in the middle of the night just because you need to get off."Elly arched her eyebrows and grinned at her. She rubbed Ia's shoulder, causing Ia to let out a soft gasp even at this little contact. “But you don't wanna be a good girl, remember?”"Don't forget," John said as they got on their bicycles for the short ride into town. "Act your age, or younger, and ask for the money first. My guess is he'll be so excited that he'll cum really fast and then we can get out of there.""Oh great! I have a HUGE favor to ask," she responded. Now I was sure from her speech that she had been drinking. The girl opened her eyes and looked down at her breasts. The boy about had a heart attack, but calmed down at once as he saw that she was focused on her nipples. She sat up and bowed her head and used her hands to guide her breasts up towards her mouth. She bit down first on one nipple and tugged hard at it, then bit down on the other nipple and pulled and twisted it, desperately trying to ease the pain."So, are they all pretty much the same?""Well, I'm off to play golf," Jason said, getting to his feet. "I'll see all of you later," then he left for the garage and the golf course."You do want this, don't you?" she asked quietly, her fingers never stopping their gentle rubbing on my slippery manhood. "We made a deal, and I still owe you one from what you did for me this week." Her blue eyes searched mine as her finger closed around my shaft and started jacking me in earnest. Her eyes were so beautiful, and her small, pink nipples were such a turn on for me to see.

garis

garis
  • Почетный флудер

• Members
1 982

неприкасаемый?

"на волне приятного .." , не стоит забывать о главном" - гарис

"Народу нужно занять мозги. А эмоции пусть выгорают."©

NoSquint, Nimbus

0 посетителей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых

Яндекс.Метрика