Перейти к содержимому

Crazy european BBW !!!

• Please log in to reply
1 ответов в этой теме

Ambersal

Ambersal
  • Новичок

• Новички
"I-I can't," he whimpered. He started to tip it over, but then she took his hand and held it steady. Her eyes held him just as firmly as she lifted the mug to his lips. "Thirsty boy needs his drink," she cooed. A she spoke, her fingers softly caressed his cock. His whole mind felt like it was full of wool."Yeah," I said lightly, with the big smile still on my face. "You know, you owe me two."Before I could react to what was happening, Cassidy had thrown a shoulder into my door and was slipping into my room. "You can't check e-mail on your phone? What are you up to?" she demanded as she confidently bulled her way into my room.A long moment went by. She seemed quite distracted trying to cool the mug's contents off. Okino's heart was pounding. "Okay," I grunted in reply. Stroke, stroke, stroke. Stroke, stroke, stroke. I stood over her waiting face, admiring her flawless skin and the way her proud breasts pushed out against the fabric of her shirt. But the tingle of impending orgasm was fading."Here, try this." Anne turned and motioned Kent to stand up. She pushed him towards his wife with one hand on his ass. With her other hand on Jan's shoulder, she guided her mouth to Kent's hard cock. Janet opened her mouth, and his cock disappeared inside. As Jan was licking and sucking him, Anne scooted around them and motioned me to stand beside him. Kent and I glanced knowingly at each other, grinning like kids at Christmas. We clinked bottles again. Anne glanced up at us and shook her head, but smiled. Anne let Jan continue with Kent a moment longer, then placed her hand on Jan's shoulder and said, "Now try Lee."And Mistress Elly's voice was so sweet, so loving, Ia could only stare deep into her eyes and feel the sparkle leave her own. Good girls always say yes. Good girls get to come. Dumb bimbos never get to come, so they stay dumb bimbos. If I get smart, I can... I can... I can be a good girl, and then I can come. I can be a good, dumb bimbo, and I can come, and I can get smart, and I can... can come..."I'd pay to be fucked by a cock like that," Kelly said, shaking her head wistfully.

garis

garis
  • Почетный флудер

• Members
2 059

неприкасаемый?

"на волне приятного .." , не стоит забывать о главном" - гарис

"Народу нужно занять мозги. А эмоции пусть выгорают."©

NoSquint, Nimbus

1 посетителей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых

Яндекс.Метрика